The licenses are "visually distinct" from ordinary licenses, with a purple background and the words "not valid for identification" on the front, explained Lawrence Benito, chief executive of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.
What does ICIRR stand for?
ICIRR stands for Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Information Centre for International Relations (Erasmus University Rotterdam; Netherlands)
- Institute for Communication and Information Research (University of Alabama)
- Interfaith Coalition for Immigrant Rights
- International Committee for Insulin Resistance
- Idaho Council of the International Reading Association
- International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications (annual)
- International Circumcision Information Reference Centre (UK)
- International Congress on Invertebrate Reproduction and Development
- International Council for the Improvement of Reading Instruction
- Interagency Council on Information Resources for Nursing
- [not an acronym] (formerly Independent Chemical Information Services; petrochemical industry; France)
- Information Communication Institute of Singapore
- Institut Canadien d' Information sur la Santé
- Institute for Civil Infrastructure Systems
- Institute for Cooperation in Space
- Insurance Claim Information System (insurance)
- Integrated Clinical Information System
- Integrated Compliance Information System
- Integrated Consumable Item Support (US DoD)
- Integrated Consumable Item Support model (US Defense Logistics Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He's also on the Board of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights as well as a co-Chair of the New Americans Policy Council.
Another bill is high on the agenda for Spring 2007, according to Mehrdad Azemun of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.
What we've been seeing is that the tracking technology has gotten better, and the level of tolerance has gotten lower," said Fred Tsao, policy director at the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.
Everything passed since then has had some sort of enforcement provision," says Diego Bonesatti, policy analyst with the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.
Fred Tsao, policy director for the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, said many of the measures included in the Real ID Act look innocuous on the surface, "but, if you read it with an eye toward asylum-related cases, it can be pretty devastating.
Other participating organizations include the Chicago Urban League, Mikva Challenge Grant Foundation, Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights and the Asian American Institute.
And others point out that "immediately eligible" rarely means just that In Chicago, it could take two years to get a green card, according to Fred Tsao, policy director for the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.