Department of Energy and the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation.
What does ICECF stand for?
ICECF stands for Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Conference on Electronics, Computer and Communication
- International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems
- International Conference on the Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (IEEE)
- International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Career Development (Gujarat, India)
- Innovation Centres in Eastern and Central Europe
- International Conference of Evangelical Chaplain Endorsers
- International Conference on eCommerce Engineering
- International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- International Conference on Engineering and Computer Education
- International Conference on Innovation of Computing & Engineering Technology
- International Classification for External Causes of Injury
- International Classification of External Causes of Injury
- Ion-Channel Electron Cyclotron Maser (plasma maser scheme)
- International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics and Communications
- Island Command Iceland
- International Compressor Engineering Conference at Purdue (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- International Conference on Electronic Commerce Research
- Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development
- Integrated Closed Environmental Control System
- Integrated Communication/Environmental Controller System (rehabilitation technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The review panel included representatives from: ComEd, DCEO, the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation, the Metropolitan Mayors Caucus (MMC), the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance, the Natural Resources Defense Council and the University of Illinois at Chicago Energy Resources Center.
The mosque will also receive a rebate from The Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation.
recently received a $7,470 grant through the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation to install energy efficient lighting and a new lighting control board in the auditorium of the college's Business and Community Education Center.
Grants from the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation and the Illinois Renewable Energy Resource Program administered by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity paid for a majority of the system cost.
The Solar School Partnership, a collaboration between ComEd and the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation, offers more than $200,000 in grants to support the installation of 1kW solar photovoltaic electric generation systems.
Funding for the system came from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation and ComEd.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- ComEd and the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation (ICECF) distributed more than $200,000 in grants this year to support the installation of solar photovoltaic (PV) electric generation systems at 14 schools and two other education-focused non-profit community organizations in northern Illinois.