Led by the ACCP, CRTT includes the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association Greater Midwest Affiliate, American Lung Association of Illinois, American Lung Association of Metropolitan Chicago, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, Chicago Asthma Consortium, Healthy Schools Campaign, Illinois Academy of Family Physicians, Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Illinois Coalition Against Tobacco, Kane County Regional Office of Education, Legislative Education Network of Dupage, and People for Community Recovery.
What does ICAAP stand for?
ICAAP stands for Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICAAP
We have 13 other meanings of ICAAP in our Acronym Attic
- International Center for the Advancement of Adult Learning (Castleton, Vermont)
- Imperial College Alumni Association Malaysia
- Indianapolis Commission on African-American Males (Indiana)
- Intercontinental Conference on Anti-Aging Medicine
- Indiana Canine Assistant and Adolescent Network (est. 2001; Pendleton, IN)
- Indiana Community AIDS Action Network (Indianapolis, IN)
- Inter-Campus Animal Advocacy Network
- International Child Abduction Attorney Network
- International Congress on the Archaeology of the Ancient Near East
- International Coalition of Academics Against Occupation
- Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (Basel II)
- International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific
- International Congress on Amino Acids and Proteins
- International Consortium for Alternative Academic Publication (Athabasca University; Athabasca, Alberta, Canada)
- International Consortium for the Advancement of Academic Publication (Athabasca University, Athabasca, Alberta, Canada)
- International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate Reaction (concrete)
- Iowa City Area Association of Realtors
- Interactive Community Assessment Analysis and Reporting Tool (Air Force community survey)
- International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence
- Integrated Control & Avionics for Air Superiority
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to further prepare treatment guidelines and resources for terrorist attacks and make them readily available to all healthcare professionals, PEPID's editors are currently working closely with the Illinois Poison Center, the Illinois Department of Public Health, and the Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.