27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies (IACAA) today announced that its 38 member agencies created and retained more than 4,000 jobs, thanks to American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funding.
What does IACAA stand for?
IACAA stands for Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACAA
We have 1 other meaning of IACAA in our Acronym Attic
- International Air Cargo Association
- International Air Carrier Association
- International Air Charter Association
- International Association for Caribbean Archaeology (Trinidad & Tobago)
- International Association for Christian Action
- International Association of Commercial Administrators (formerly National Association of State Corporation Administrators)
- International Association of Consulting Actuaries (International Actuaries Association; Canada)
- International Association of Crime Analysts
- Iranian American Community Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- Ibero-American Cultural Attaches Association (Washington, DC)
- Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling
- Inter-American Anticorruption Convention
- Inter-American Commercial Arbitration Commission (American Arbitration Association)
- International Air Cargo Association of Chicago
- International Association of Civil Aviation Chaplains (Germany)
- Iowa Association for College Admission Counseling (Newton, IA)
- Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department (United Arab Emirates)
- Iowa Consortium for Applied Gerontology (est. 2003; University of Northern Iowa; Cedar Falls, IA)
- Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Indian American Cancer Network (Sugar Land, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies (IACAA) today announced that its 35 member agencies weatherized more than 17,000 Illinois homes in the past year with the help of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funds, which is double the number of homes from the previous year without ARRA.
17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- As part of a $1 billion rate relief package for Illinois electric customers, the Ameren Illinois utilities (AmerenCILCO, AmerenCIPS and AmerenIP) today launched two programs in partnership with the Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies to assist residential electric customers hit hardest by higher electric bills.