The draft permit requires implementation of six minimum control measures which include illicit discharge detection and elimination, public education and outreach, public participation, management of construction site runoff, management of runoff from new development and redevelopment, and good housekeeping in municipal operations.
What does IDDE stand for?
IDDE stands for Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination (wastewater control)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDDE
We have 4 other meanings of IDDE in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Display Dimmer Control
- Indy Dog and Disc Club
- Instrument Design and Development Centre (India)
- International Dermatology Diagnostic Classification
- International Disability and Development Consortium
- Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control (project)
- Illegal Device-Dependent Command Option
- Instituto de Defesa do Direito de Defesa (Portuguese: Institute of Defense of the Right of Defense; Brazil)
- Interface Design Definition Document
- International Direct Distance Dialing
- Instructional Design, Development & Evaluation (education)
- Integrated Development and Debugging Environment
- Integrated Digital Data Environment (US Navy ILS)
- Intronic Distal Downstream Enhancer
- Isadora Duncan Dance Ensemble (Miami, FL)
- Informational Drug Data Form
- Integrated Disinfection Design Framework (water treatment method)
- International Distressed Debt Fund (Lend Lease)
- International Double Dutch Federation
- Improved Decorrelating Decision-Feedback Detector/Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 Stormwater Phase II Final Rule- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Minimum Control Measure 1 (rev.