Such features are cecal amputation, ileocecal thickening and inflammation, shortening of the ascending colon, gaping of the ileocecal valve, mesenteric adenopathy, a misty mesentery, diffuse omental infiltration, loculated high-density ascites, an enhancing peritoneum with or without an omental line, nodularity of the surface of the mesenteric leaves, and transperitoneal permeation (8).
What does ICV stand for?
ICV stands for Ileocecal Valve
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICV
We have 93 other meanings of ICV in our Acronym Attic
- International Center for Urban Training
- Internet Credit Union Training (est. 1997)
- International Council of Unitarians and Universalists
- International Convocation of Unitarian Universalist Women (Houston, TX)
- Intensive Care Unit Ventilator
- International Commercial Utility Vehicle
- International Conference on Ultra-Wideband
- Installation Compatible Use Zone
- Ictus Cerebrovascularis (Catalan: Cerebrovascular Stroke)
- Idle Control Valve (automotive)
- Impuesto de Circulación de Vehículos (Spanish: Vehicle Road Tax; various locations)
- Incoming Verification
- Incremental Contract Value
- Independent Commanders Viewer
- Independent Custody Visitor
- Indice du Coût de la Vie (French: Cost of Living Index)
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Individually Constructed Vehicle (Australia)
- Infantry Carrier Vehicle
- Infantry Combat Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 cm and 3 cm from each of the inner ureteral orifices and 4 cm from the ileocecal valve.
The ileocecal valve may be identified, and occasionally the point of torsion may be outlined by intraluminal gas as an area of cone-like narrowing, or the so-called "beak" sign.
The double-balloon overtube has been more widely studied, and depths of insertion of 200 cm from the ligament of Treitz and 130 cm from the ileocecal valve in the retrograde approach have been reported (8, 9).
10 The colonoscopy revealed a reddened edematous ileocecal valve with multiple erosions and a descending colon wim multiple erymematous patches; microscopic examination of biopsies from the ileocecal valve revealed acute and chronic inflammation beneath the surface epithelium and lamina propria.
We performed a total colonoscopy and intubation of the ileocecal valve that showed patchy deep ulcerations in the rectum with bleeding inflammatory pseudopolyps.
Technically, it works by slowing the transit of food across the ileocecal valve, keeping your stomach fuller for longer.
Imaging findings of the appendix and acute appendicitis Location The ileocecal valve can be used as a point of reference to identify the base of the appendix.