Bishop Alberto Ramento of Tarlac in the Philippines, former Prime Bishop of the Philippine Independent Church, or Iglesia Filipina Independiente (IFI), was found stabbed to death at his rectory in Manila on Oct.
What does IFI stand for?
IFI stands for Iglesia Filipina Independiente (Independent Philippine Church)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFI
We have 122 other meanings of IFI in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Falls High School (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Idrottsfolkhögskola (Sweden)
- International Folk Harp Society
- International Food Hospitality Show (trade show)
- Iowa Falls Historical Society (Iowa Falls, IA)
- Irish Family History Society (est. 1984; Kildare, Ireland)
- International Federation for Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
- International Federation for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering
- Independent Funeral Homes of Virginia
- Institut für Friedenssicherungsrecht und Humanitäres Völkerrecht (German: Institute for Law of Peace and Humanitarian Law)
- In-Flight Insertion
- Indiana Family Institute (Indianapolis, IN)
- Industrial Fasteners Institute (trade association)
- Ingeniero Fisico Industrial (Mexico)
- InnerChange Freedom Initiative
- Innovation First, Inc. (combat robotic equipment manufacturer)
- Inspection Follow-Up Item
- Instituciones Financieras Internacionales (Spanish: International Financial Institutions)
- Institut de Formation International (French: International Training Institute)
- Institut de la Francophonie pour l'Informatique (Hanoi, Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE DISTINCTIVE CONTRIBUTION OF THE CHURCH ON CHURCH UNITY AND MISSION Brief historical background The Iglesia Filipina Independiente (Philippine Independent Church) was proclaimed on 3 August 1902 by the Union Obrera Democratica (Democratic Labour Union), the first labour federation in the Philippines.