I changed the ignition coil, distributor cap/rotor, spark plugs and wires, and cleaned out the idle air control valve.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Idle Air Control (automotive)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Insufficient or Absent Acoustic Bone Window
- Immunomodulatory Artificial Blood Exchange
- International Association of Black Yoga Teachers
- I Am Confused
- Idaho Accelerator Center (Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID)
- Idaho Association of Counties
- Idaho Athletic Club
- Ideal Alpaca Community
- Identified Alien Craft (UFO community's slang for a UFO operated by US Government)
- Identity and Access Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
BLD has plants in Holland, Michigan and Ocala, Florida, and manufactures a range of products including fuel pressure regulators, air by-pass valves, idle air control valves, and PCV valves.