com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: EpiCast Report: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022 http://www.
What does IPF stand for?
IPF stands for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPF
We have 164 other meanings of IPF in our Acronym Attic
- International Private Equity and Venture Capital
- International Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- Italian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- International Private Equity Valuation Guidelines
- International Percussion Ensemble Week
- Immunodysregulation, Polyendocrinopathy, Enteropathy, X Linked (Syndrome)
- Input Parameter Extra (Alcatel)
- International Printing Equipment Exhibition
- Investment Performance Evaluation Xperts (Plymouth, MI)
- Italian Power Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is the most common and the most severe manifestation of a group of diseases known as idiopathic interstitial pneumonias (IIPs).
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), part of the National Institutes of Health, has stopped one arm of a three arm multi-center, clinical trial studying treatments for the lung-scarring disease idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) for safety concerns.
A HRCT showing predominantly basilar pleural-based honeycombing may abrogate the need for a surgical lung biopsy in suspected cases of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Tokyo, Japan, Dec 26, 2006 - (JCN) - Shionogi announced on December 22 that it has achieved the primary objectives of Phase III clinical trials for the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis treatment S-7701, generic name pirfenidone, which the Company is developing in Japan under a license from U.
It is much more common among patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis who present to the hospital (5 to 15% of cases).
1%) of the 13 with interstitial lung disease had HHV-8 antibodies, all of them affected by idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Indications to be developed include idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), tuberculosis, systemic fungal infections, chronic granulomatous disease (CGD) and osteopetrosis, as well as additional indications to be agreed upon later.