com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: EpiCast Report: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022 http://www.
What does IDF stand for?
IDF stands for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDF
We have 154 other meanings of IDF in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Data Environment Executive Steering Group
- Imagery Data Exploitation System
- Imagery Digital Exploitation (system)
- Indian Network for Development Exchange
- Indiana Data Exchange (initiative)
- Innovation, Diversity and Excellence
- International Defence Exhibition (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- International Development Exchange
- Imagery Data Exploitation System II
- Iceland Defense Force
- Ile De France (region near Paris, France)
- Imagery Dissemination Facility
- Imbalance Design Fraction (aviation)
- Immun Defekt Foreningen (Denmark)
- Immune Deficiency Foundation
- Indemnity Discount Factor (insurance)
- Independence Fleet (Star Trek)
- Indigenous Defence Fighter (Ching-Kuo,Taiwan)
- Indigenous Defense Fighter
- Indigenous Defense Fighter (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is the most common and the most severe manifestation of a group of diseases known as idiopathic interstitial pneumonias (IIPs).
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), part of the National Institutes of Health, has stopped one arm of a three arm multi-center, clinical trial studying treatments for the lung-scarring disease idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) for safety concerns.
A HRCT showing predominantly basilar pleural-based honeycombing may abrogate the need for a surgical lung biopsy in suspected cases of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Tokyo, Japan, Dec 26, 2006 - (JCN) - Shionogi announced on December 22 that it has achieved the primary objectives of Phase III clinical trials for the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis treatment S-7701, generic name pirfenidone, which the Company is developing in Japan under a license from U.
It is much more common among patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis who present to the hospital (5 to 15% of cases).
1%) of the 13 with interstitial lung disease had HHV-8 antibodies, all of them affected by idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Indications to be developed include idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), tuberculosis, systemic fungal infections, chronic granulomatous disease (CGD) and osteopetrosis, as well as additional indications to be agreed upon later.