Reversibility of "tachycardia induced cardiomyopathy" following the cure of idiopathic left ventricular tachycardia using radiofrequency energy.
What does ILVT stand for?
ILVT stands for Idiopathic Left Ventricular Tachycardia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Immigrant Language and Vocational Assessment Referral Centre (Canada)
- Ichthyosis, Leukocyte, Vacuoles, Alopecia, and Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Isolated Left Ventricular Abnormal Trabeculation
- Ignatian Lay Volunteer Corps
- Inflammatory Linear Verrucous Epidermal Nevus
- Item Level (Diablo II game)
- Index of Left Ventricular Mass
- Institut Le Val Mande (France)
- In Line Vehicle Sequencing (used in Ford assembly to swap out similar vehicles to expedite delivery)
- International Laboratory of Visitor Studies (Wisconsin University Psychology department)