Second, Voltage Identity-Based Encryption (IBE) uses simple common identities, such as an email address, as public keys, eliminating the need to store and manage keys, dramatically reducing administrative burden.
What does IBE stand for?
IBE stands for Identity-Based Encryption
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IBE
We have 86 other meanings of IBE in our Acronym Attic
- Infectious Bursal Disease Virus (aka Gumboro disease)
- Infectious Bursal Disease Virus Strain P2
- Infectious Bursal Disease Virus Strain
- Interdisciplinary Bank of Biomaterials and Data Würzburg (Würzburg, Germany)
- International Belly Dance Week (Van Nuys, CA)
- International Brotherhood of Dupont Workers
- Isolation by Distance Web Service
- Irrational-Base Discrete Weighted Transform
- Iberia, Lineas Aereas de Espana, Spain (ICAO code)
- ID (Identity) Based Encryption (cryptography)
- Impaired Biliary Elimination
- Inboard Booster Engine
- Indirect Battlefield Engagement System
- Infinity Bio-Energy Limited
- Institut für Medizinische Informationsverarbeitung, Biometrie Und Epidemiologie (LMU, Muenchen, Germany)
- Institute for Behavioral Economics (Arizona)
- Institute for the Built Environment (Colorado State University)
- Institute of Biological Engineering
- Institute of Biomedical Engineering (UK)
- Institution-Based Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other subjects include the union of three cylinders in three dimensions, multi-unit auctions with budget limits, the impossibility of basing identity-based encryption on trapdoor permutation, leakage-resilient cryptography, and greedy embeddings in metric spaces.
lt;p>A Solution <p>One promising solution to these difficulties is called identity-based cryptography or identity-based encryption (IBE).
Voltage SecureFile, powered by Voltage Identity-Based Encryption (Voltage IBE), secures files no matter how or where they are transported after they leave the Lotus Quickr environment.
Identity-based Encryption (IBE) can typically allow one subscriber to encrypt an SMS for another subscriber, using the receiver's phone number as the public key.
Voltage Identity-Based Encryption, Voltage Format-Preserving Encryption, Voltage SecureMail, Voltage SecureFile, Voltage SecureData and the Voltage SecureMail Network (VSN), are registered trademarks of Voltage Security, Inc.
IETF - Voltage-contributed RFCs 5048, 5049 and 509 which cover open standards for Identity-Based Encryption and have now been approved.
Identity-Based Encryption (IBE) avoids burdens of legacy Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology.