HP OpenView identity management solutions To build the identity management framework, HP Services professionals performed a security assessment to select products that map a full range of identity and access control tasks to business processes.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Identity and Access Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- Insufficient or Absent Acoustic Bone Window
- Immunomodulatory Artificial Blood Exchange
- International Association of Black Yoga Teachers
- I Am Confused
- Idaho Accelerator Center (Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID)
- Idaho Association of Counties
- Idaho Athletic Club
- Ideal Alpaca Community
- Identified Alien Craft (UFO community's slang for a UFO operated by US Government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP OpenView Select Identity, built upon technology that was part of HP's acquisition of TruLogica in March, automates a full range of identity and access control tasks.