BASIC PROTECTION(SM) offers consumers a fundamental package of identity theft protection services and solutions, including daily Internet monitoring of personal information, lost wallet protection, access to the Identity Theft Recovery Unit and $1 million loss reimbursement insurance for only $10 for a one-year subscription.
What does ITRU stand for?
ITRU stands for Identity Theft Recovery Unit (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITRU
We have 2 other meanings of ITRU in our Acronym Attic
- International Terrestrial Reference System
- International Transaction Reporting System (EU)
- Intersection Types and Related Systems (workshop)
- Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012
- Independent Technical Review Team
- Individual Tactical and Reporting Tool
- Information and Technology Round Table (Kentucky Library Association)
- Instructional Technology Resource Teacher
- Interfaith Trauma Response Team (Church World Service)
- International Thesaurus of Refugee Terminology (est. 1988; UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Instructional Technology Resource Unit (University of Dar Es Salaam; Tanzania)
- Information Technology Reuse
- Information Technology Reuse & Software Reuse Program
- In The Real World
- I Thought So
- Identity Theft Solutions (various locations)
- Imagery Transfer Server
- Imagery Transformation Services
- Impactor Target Sensor (Deep Impact cometary probe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Identity Theft Recovery Unit is a service that will provide AVG customers in the US who have been a victim of identity theft with support from a team of dedicated identity theft recovery experts to help resolve issues, free of charge.
Access to Credit Reports & Specialists NFLPA members who sign up with Intersections will receive, in addition to credit reports and scores from all three credit bureaus, daily credit monitoring, $20,000 identity theft insurance, access to Intersections' industry leading Identity Theft Recovery Unit as well as Credit Education Specialists who can help players understand and interpret their credit data.