The Identity Theft Enforcement and Restitution Act of 2008 makes it easier to prosecute thieves and compensate victims for time and trouble.
What does ITERA stand for?
ITERA stands for Identity Theft Enforcement and Restitution Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ITERA
We have 1 other meaning of ITERA in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Teacher and Educational Personnel Program
- Information Technology Emergency Preparedness Plan (Maryland)
- In-Training Evaluation Report (clinical performance)
- Independent Technical Evaluation Report
- Individual Tracking for Excellence Report
- Innovative Technology Evaluation Report
- Institute of Technical Education and Research
- International Thermonuclear Energy Reactor
- International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor
- International Toxicity Estimates for Risk
- Innovazione Tecnologica E Ricerca Applicata (Italian: Technological Innovation and Applied Research)
- International Telecommunications Education Research Association
- Information Technology Education Resources Centre
- Information Technology Enterprise Reusable Component
- Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (group care evaluation)
- Department of Instructional Technology and Educational Studies (various locations)
- Information Technology Enabled Services
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions
- Institut Technologique Européen de Sécurité
- International Teacher Exchange Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, in 2008, the federal government passed the Identity Theft Enforcement and Restitution Act of 2008.
The Identity Theft Enforcement and Restitution Act of 2007, co-sponsored by Sens.