Proposed Rules--DFARS Transformation Authorization for Continued Contracts (DFARS Case 2003-D052) Proposed change permits contracting activities to assign an additional identification number to an existing contract, by issuing a separate "continued" contract, when continued performance under the existing contract number is not practical for administrative reasons.
What does IDNUM stand for?
IDNUM stands for Identification Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- International Domain Name System
- Internet Domain Name System
- Irish Diabetes Nurse Specialist Association (National Council for the Professional Development of Nursing and Midwifery; Ireland, UK)
- I Didn't Know That
- Integrated Digital Network Technologies
- International Dietetics and Nutrition Terminology (reference manual)
- Irbesartan Diabetic Nephropathy Trial
- I Didn't Need to Know That
- I Do Not Think So
- I Don't Need This Stuff
- Indice Différentiel Normalisé de Végétation (French: Normalized Difference Vegetation Index)
- Input, Data Not Valid (NEC)
- Illawarra District Noxious Weeds Authority (Australia)
- Integrated Data Network Exchange
- Integrated Digital Network Exchange
- Internet Domain Name Index
- Independent Doctors of New York
- International DN (Detroit News) Yacht Racing Association
- Idaho Operations Office
- Identification Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those preparers must provide all other required information such as name, address, relevant employer identification number, the preparer's individual identification number and phone number.
6111 (b)(2) requires taxpayers claiming a deduction, credit or other tax benefit by reason of a tax shelter, to include the tax shelter's identification number on their return.
QuickLogic[R] Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK), the lowest power programmable logic solutions leader, today announced the capability of programming user-customizable, unique keys and serial identification numbers into all devices.
In December 2003, the IRS implemented significant changes to its individual tax identification number (ITIN) program; see Olmstead, Tax Practice & Procedures, "ITIN Application Changes," TTA, April 2004, p.
Also, the final regulations simplify the filing requirements of an electing trust, as well as the procedures for furnishing a taxpayer identification number to payors.
Each time the baby leaves or enters a room, the identification number is supposed to be checked and recorded by both a nurse and the mother, officials said.
tax returns will need to complete Form W-7, Individual Application for IRS Taxpayer Identification Number.