In addition, DR3/4 siblings who share both HLA haplotypes identical by descent with their diabetic DR3/4 sibling are at a higher risk than those sharing 1 or no haplotypes (13).
What does IBD stand for?
IBD stands for Identical by Descent (genes)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBD
We have 95 other meanings of IBD in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana British Car Union
- Igreja Batista Chama Viva (Portugese: Draws Life Baptist Church; Olinda, Brazil)
- International Buddhist College of Victoria (Australia)
- Iraq Body Count Visual Aid
- International Business Council of Western Australia
- International Burkholderia Cepacia Working Group
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Western Indian Ocean
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Western Pacific
- Ibadan, Nigeria
- Ibidem (Latin: In the Same Place)
- Ill Be Damned
- Improvised Biological Device
- Inclusion Body Disease (viral disease of boid snakes)
- Income before Depreciation
- Income-Based Deductible (health plans)
- Indigenous Business Development Program (Australia)
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inhabited Building Distance
- Inherited Bleeding Disorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 The high probe density provides broad coverage of constitutional, cancer, OMIM and RefSeq genes on a single array and allows detection of gene-level, copy-neutral LOH, uniparental isodisomy, and regions identical by descent.