Developing an ideal candidate profile for both single-unit and regional franchisees and sticking to it when approving franchise candidates is paramount to long-term success.
What does ICP stand for?
ICP stands for Ideal Candidate Profile (employment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICP
We have 668 other meanings of ICP in our Acronym Attic
- International Colloquium on Working Equines (est. 1990)
- International Conference on Water and Environment
- International Congress on World Evangelization
- International Conference on Wildlife Ecology and Transportation
- I Can Only Wonder How Many Glasses of Wine You Have Had
- International Council of Yacht Clubs
- International Conference on Youth Empowerment
- Independent Churches of Zambia
- Cholestasis, Intrahepatic, of Pregnancy
- Idaho Cleanup Project (Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory)
- Idealab Capital Partners (California)
- Identity Crime Prevention (San Francisco, CA)
- IMA Control Protocol
- Image Capture Processor
- Immuno-Compromised Patient
- Impossible Creatures Planet (game)
- In-Circuit Programming (printed circuit boards)
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Incident Command Post
- Incident Control Point (crisis management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the 28 years I have been in the business, keeping our sales teams thriving has always included creating an ideal candidate profile (most likely, these candidates were tenured industry professionals with W-2S to validate their production prowess) and then tasking managers, the Human Resources department or recruiters to go find them.
CIS: What is the ideal candidate profile or skill sets needed for an inbound agent today?