In the 28 years I have been in the business, keeping our sales teams thriving has always included creating an ideal candidate profile (most likely, these candidates were tenured industry professionals with W-2S to validate their production prowess) and then tasking managers, the Human Resources department or recruiters to go find them.
What does ICP stand for?
ICP stands for Ideal Candidate Profile (employment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICP
We have 668 other meanings of ICP in our Acronym Attic
- International Colloquium on Working Equines (est. 1990)
- International Conference on Water and Environment
- International Congress on World Evangelization
- International Conference on Wildlife Ecology and Transportation
- I Can Only Wonder How Many Glasses of Wine You Have Had
- International Council of Yacht Clubs
- International Conference on Youth Empowerment
- Independent Churches of Zambia
- Cholestasis, Intrahepatic, of Pregnancy
- Idaho Cleanup Project (Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory)
- Idealab Capital Partners (California)
- Identity Crime Prevention (San Francisco, CA)
- IMA Control Protocol
- Image Capture Processor
- Immuno-Compromised Patient
- Impossible Creatures Planet (game)
- In-Circuit Programming (printed circuit boards)
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Incident Command Post
- Incident Control Point (crisis management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Editors Renee Kuwahara Bill Meade CIS: What is the ideal candidate profile or skill sets needed for an inbound agent today?