He holds a bachelor's degree in computer information systems and accounting from Idaho State University.
What does ISU stand for?
ISU stands for Idaho State University
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISU
We have 126 other meanings of ISU in our Acronym Attic
- Itinerant Support Teacher Vision (vision impairment; Australia)
- International Society for Terrain Vehicle Systems
- Indonesia Steel Tube Works (est. 1971)
- International Society for Travel Writing
- International Society for Third World Aid
- Introduction to Space-Time Wireless Communications (textbook)
- Industrial Science and Technology Working Group
- Industry Standard Two Wire Interface
- Institut des Sciences et Techniques des Yvelines (French institute of sciences & technologies in Versailles)
- I-Shou University (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC Bulletin Board: INIS), a leading manufacturer of nuclear medicine products, is pleased to announce it has completed an agreement in principle with Idaho State University to jointly develop processes for the production of Copper-67.
Anderson currently serves as executive director of the Indigenous Nations Institute and Director of the Native American Business Administration Program at Idaho State University.
The 44th North American Moose Conference and Workshop was held at Idaho State University (ISU) in Pocatello, Idaho, 14-17 June 2009.
The vice president of student affairs at Idaho State University will be joining the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith staff as vice chancellor for student affairs.
Jeffrey Meldrum, a prominent Bigfoot expert and professor of anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State University told Scientific American.
Bilyeu served in the Senate for 24 years until 1994, and was a professor emeritus in speech and drama at Idaho State University, where he taught from 1950 to 1982.
The Idaho State Journal reported on an Idaho State University professor whose attempts to find a cure for alcoholism have led to his spending the last decade as a "mouse bartender," making liquor freely available to mice.