In addition, Barron was vice president and general manager of nuclear operations at the Department of Energy's Idaho National Engineering Laboratory as part of the Duke Engineering & Services subsidiary.
What does INEL stand for?
INEL stands for Idaho National Engineering Laboratory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INEL
We have 5 other meanings of INEL in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística Geografíca e Informática (Mexico)
- International Network of Esoteric Healing
- International Northeastern Harley-Davidson Dresser and Touring Association
- Instituto Nacional de Estadistica e Informatica (National Institute of Statistics and Information; Peru)
- International Network for Educational Improvement
- Istituto Nazionale Espresso Italiano (Italian: Italian Espresso National Institute)
- Institute for Novel and Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Innovations for Education in Information Technology
- Institut für das Entgeltsystem Im Krankenhaus (Siegburg, Germany)
- Idaho National Energy Laboratory
- Idaho Nuclear Engineering Laboratory
- India Nippon Electricals Limited (Chennia, India)
- Institute for National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation
- Instituto Nacional de Emergência Médica (Portugal)
- Instituto Nacional de Empleo (España)
- International Network for Economic Method (professional organization and conference)
- International Network for Environmental Management
- International New Energy Market (China)
- Internews Network East Media House
- International Electronics Manufacturing Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to the accidents, the DOE began shipping waste from Rocky Flats to a temporary site at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory in southeastern Idaho.
Officially, the Navy continues to ship its spent fuel from the naval shipyards on both costs to the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory for "temporary storage.
nuclear programs including service as the Assistant Secretary of Energy for Defense Programs, and Director, Idaho National Engineering Laboratory.
The application in the commercial sector should be even more extensive [than in the military]," says Dough Mohr, mechanical engineer in program developmen at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory in Idaho Falls.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, and EnviroIssues Inc.
Organizations represented include the Department of Energy, Gas Technology Institute, Burlington Resources, Schlumberger, the International Energy Agency, Nova Scotia Petroleum Directorate, Society of Exploration Geophysicists, the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, Fairfield Industries, and WesternGeco.
ferrooxidans collected from mines around the world, researchers at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory in Idaho Falls report they have isolated one variant that leaches out about 10 percent of the available cobalt from low-grade ore.