We have worked extensively with Governor Kempthorne's office, Idaho's Congressional delegation and the Idaho Medical Association to build a robust TRICARE provider network and we are very proud that so many of them have answered the call.
What does IMA stand for?
IMA stands for Idaho Medical Association (Since 1893; Boise, Idaho)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMA
We have 397 other meanings of IMA in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Third-Order Inter-Modulation
- Lower Third-Order Inter-Modulation
- Independent Monitoring for Quality (Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare)
- Fifth-Order Intermodulation
- Lower Fifth-Order Intermodulation
- Upper Fifth-Order Intermodulation
- Seventh-Order Intermodulation
- I Might Add
- Ian MacDonald Architect, Inc. (Canada; est. 1984)
- Icelandic Medical Association (Kópavogur, Iceland)
- Idaho Military Academy
- Idaho Mining Association
- Ideal Mechanical Advantage
- Identity Management Application (computer security)
- Iinternational Marketing Association (Virgina Beach, VA)
- Illinois Mycological Association
- Immediate Medical Associates (walk-in medical clinics)
- Implementation Management Authority
- Incentive Marketing Association (Naperville, IL)
- Incident Management Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cap started at $400,000 in 1987, and an automatic annual adjustment for inflation has increased it to $682,000, said Bob Seehusen, chief executive of of the Idaho Medical Association.
The Idaho Medical Association has researched the best options and encourages their physicians to use registries because they are simple, effective and affordable for all physicians," said Suzan Belzer, reimbursement director with Idaho Medical Association.