a "West Coast Original" since 1971, is celebrating the grand opening of its Idaho Falls restaurant by giving away 1,000 Hot Pastrami or Turkey Avocado sandwiches.
What does IFALL stand for?
IFALL stands for Idaho Falls (LDS Temple)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Federation of Agricultural Journalists
- Institute for Advanced Journalism Studies (North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University)
- Improved First Aid Kit
- Individual First Aid Kit
- Institut für Automation und Kommunikation
- Institut Français d'Amérique Latine (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Institute for Future Agricultural Leaders
- International Foundation for Action Learning
- Intestinal Failure-Associated Liver Disease
- International Federation of Air Line Dispatchers Associations
- International Federation of Air Line Pilots Association
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Materials Research (Germany)
- Institut für Allgemeine Mikrobiologie (German: Institute for General Microbiology; Germany)
- Institut für Angewandte Materialforschung (German: Institute for Applied Materials Research)
- Institute for Altitude Medicine (Telluride, CO)
- International Folk Art Market (Museum of International Folk Art; Santa Fe, NM)
- Inverted File Access Mechanism
- Illinois Fire Apparatus Mechanics Association
- Immunofluorescent Antibody to Membrane Antigen
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody to Membrane Antigen
Samples in periodicals archive:
A second service will be held in January in Idaho Falls.
Sale fares for travel to Bozeman and Idaho Falls can be purchased until midnight tonight and are valid for travel between 18 April and 13 June 2010.
She called the Idaho Falls Sanitation Department, hoping the money could be found.
Crown American LLC, a label and flexible packaging printer with locations in Idaho Falls and Boise ID, has completed a total update of its Idaho Falls plant.
McGriff, 38, and his partner of four years recently purchased a house together in Idaho Falls.
The first two commercial models of a portable resin identifying system will be delivered later this year to the Idaho National Engineering & Environmental Laboratory in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
The news follows on the heels of a similar announcement by Anheuser-Busch who will double its capacity in its Idaho Falls facility.