The conference was hosted by the Department of Biological Sciences at ISU, with extensive help from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
What does IDFG stand for?
IDFG stands for Idaho Department of Fish and Game
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of IDFG in our Acronym Attic
- Israeli Defense Force Air Force
- I Don't Freaking Care (polite version)
- Indiana Division of Family and Children (1997-2000; Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Infrastructure Development Finance Company
- International Duty Free Confederation (tax-free shopping)
- Ile De France Developpement (now Ile De France Capital; Paris, France)
- Ideal Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Ile-de-France Europe (French representative organization; Brussels, Belgium)
- International Documentary Film Festival
- Internationale Demokratische Frauenföderation (German: International Federation of Democratic Women)
- Ile de France Immobilier (French: Ile de France Real Estate)
- Illinois Department of Financial Institutions
- Iloilo Dinagyang Foundation Inc. (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Indiana Department of Financial Institutions
- International Dance Festival Ireland (Ireland)
- I Don't Freaking Know (polite form)
- International Down and Feather Laboratory
- Independent Direct Financial Management (UK)
- Industrias De Filtrantes Naturales (Spanish: Industries of Natural Filtrants; Costa Rica)
- Immune Deficiencies Foundation of New Zealand (Manukau, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edited by Paragamian, a research biologist with the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, and Bennet (fish and wildlife, U.
Once they reach Idaho a short salmon fishing season of uncertain duration occurs, causing sportsmen to race to harvest the fish before the Idaho Department of Fish and Game announces the fishing cutoff date.
We are very pleased that the Bonneville Power Administration, the Shoshone-Bannock Tribe, the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, and Rollin Baker, the local ranchers have been able to successfully turn an innovative idea into reality," said Dave Rittenhouse, forest supervisor for the Boise National Forest.
According to a February 1994 report by the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, only eight individuals of the 60 transplanted animals were confirmed alive.
Last year when the National Marine Fisheries Services (NMFS) decided that its Snake River dam operation plan posed "no jeopardy" to the wild salmon, the Idaho Department of Fish and Game sued it, along with the Army Corps of Engineers and other federal agencies, for failing to insure that its operations were not likely to harm listed species.
The most important aspects will be monitoring the long-term effect on annual movements, survival, habitat use, and production," said David Musil, lead researcher for the IDFG project and senior wildlife research biologist at the Idaho Department of Fish and Game.
The Idaho Department of Fish and Game (IDFG) holds management authority and has identified moose as a trophy species; a big game animal whose population is sufficient to support only strictly regulated annual harvest.