The conference was hosted by the Department of Biological Sciences at ISU, with extensive help from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
What does IDF&G stand for?
IDF&G stands for Idaho Department of Fish and Game
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Invalid Data Flag (Nortel)
- Inverse Document Frequency (datamining)
- Irish Defence Forces
- Islamic Dawah Foundation
- Islamic Defense Front
- Israel Defense Forces
- Issaan Development Foundation
- Issue Documentation Form (various organizations)
- Item Data File
- Itron Delimited Format
- Inhibitory Diffusible Factor of 45 kDa (Kilodalton)
- Identifier for Advertisers (software)
- Illinois Development Financed Authority
- Improved Decision-Feedback Algorithm
- Industrial Development Financing Authority (various locations)
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (Southfield, MI)
- International Dairy Foods Association
- International Digital Fighters Alliance (website)
- International Documentary Filmfestival Amsterdam
- International Drug Free Athletics (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edited by Paragamian, a research biologist with the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, and Bennet (fish and wildlife, U.
Once they reach Idaho a short salmon fishing season of uncertain duration occurs, causing sportsmen to race to harvest the fish before the Idaho Department of Fish and Game announces the fishing cutoff date.
We are very pleased that the Bonneville Power Administration, the Shoshone-Bannock Tribe, the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, and Rollin Baker, the local ranchers have been able to successfully turn an innovative idea into reality," said Dave Rittenhouse, forest supervisor for the Boise National Forest.
According to a February 1994 report by the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, only eight individuals of the 60 transplanted animals were confirmed alive.
Last year when the National Marine Fisheries Services (NMFS) decided that its Snake River dam operation plan posed "no jeopardy" to the wild salmon, the Idaho Department of Fish and Game sued it, along with the Army Corps of Engineers and other federal agencies, for failing to insure that its operations were not likely to harm listed species.
The most important aspects will be monitoring the long-term effect on annual movements, survival, habitat use, and production," said David Musil, lead researcher for the IDFG project and senior wildlife research biologist at the Idaho Department of Fish and Game.
The Idaho Department of Fish and Game (IDFG) holds management authority and has identified moose as a trophy species; a big game animal whose population is sufficient to support only strictly regulated annual harvest.