Washington Group also is involved in the Hanford River Closure and Idaho Cleanup Project as well as technical support and consulting projects at Lawrence Livermore and Sandia national laboratories, DOE's Hanford Site, Pantex Plant and Oak Ridge complex.
What does ICP stand for?
ICP stands for Idaho Cleanup Project (Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICP
We have 668 other meanings of ICP in our Acronym Attic
- Issue Correlates of War (research project)
- International Colloquium on Working Equines (est. 1990)
- International Conference on Water and Environment
- International Congress on World Evangelization
- International Conference on Wildlife Ecology and Transportation
- I Can Only Wonder How Many Glasses of Wine You Have Had
- International Council of Yacht Clubs
- International Conference on Youth Empowerment
- Independent Churches of Zambia
- Cholestasis, Intrahepatic, of Pregnancy
- Ideal Candidate Profile (employment)
- Idealab Capital Partners (California)
- Identity Crime Prevention (San Francisco, CA)
- IMA Control Protocol
- Image Capture Processor
- Immuno-Compromised Patient
- Impossible Creatures Planet (game)
- In-Circuit Programming (printed circuit boards)
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Incident Command Post
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy has extended its Idaho Cleanup Project contract with CH2M-WG Idaho, LLC ("CWI") for an additional three years to September 2015.
The growth was primarily driven by the Idaho Cleanup Project in the Energy & Environment Business Unit, clean air projects for Power, and for Defense, increased scope on threat-reduction projects in the former Soviet Union.