Jones is also a former member and chairman of the board for the Idaho Community Reinvestment Corporation, a charter officer with Bank Administration Institute, an officer with the American Institute of Banking, former president of the Idaho Independent Bankers Association and the Idaho Bankers Association (serving as a board member with both associations for many years) and has served as a council member on the Community Bankers Council, the Government Relations Council and the Membership Committee for the American Bankers Association during the past 15 years.
What does IBA stand for?
IBA stands for Idaho Bankers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBA
We have 273 other meanings of IBA in our Acronym Attic
- Interface Board 1
- Internet Business to Business
- Internet Business to Consumer
- I Beg to Differ
- Internet Business to Government
- Institute for Biosciences, Bioinformatics, and Biotechnology (George Mason University; Washington, DC)
- Internet Banking for Business
- Instant BASIC for Java
- In Before Lock (internet forums)
- In Before the Lock (web forums)
- Illinois Bankers Association (est. 1891)
- Important Bird Area(s)
- Incident Business Advisor
- Incinerator Bottom Ash
- Independent Bakers Association
- Independent Board of Advisors (Georgia)
- Independent Broadcast Authority
- Independent Business Application
- Indian Banks' Association
- Indiana Bandmasters Association, Inc (Brownsburg, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not long after assuming the job as regional president, he also took on the chairmanship of the Idaho Bankers Association, and committed an extensive amount of time and personal energy as a statewide spokesman for the industry.
He has held a number of prominent positions in the banking industry including past president of the Idaho Bankers Association and past chair of the ABA Government Relations Council.
She then returned to Boise and served as CEO/president of the Idaho Bankers Association from 1992-2003.
He is the past president of the Idaho Bankers Association and a past member of the Board of Trustees of the Pacific Coast Banking School at the University of Washington.