Idaho State University (ISU) has developed what is believed to be a technologically advanced method for producing the isotope using technologies housed in the Idaho Accelerator Center.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Idaho Accelerator Center (Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- Illinois Association of Biology Teachers (Canton, IL)
- Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (University of Agricultural Sciences; Dharwad, India)
- International Academy of Bhupendra Techniques (Canada)
- It's a Bit Thick
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- Insufficient or Absent Acoustic Bone Window
- Immunomodulatory Artificial Blood Exchange
- International Association of Black Yoga Teachers
- I Am Confused
- Idaho Association of Counties
- Idaho Athletic Club
- Ideal Alpaca Community
- Identified Alien Craft (UFO community's slang for a UFO operated by US Government)
- Identity and Access Control
- Idle Air Control (automotive)
- IFOAM Accreditation Criteria
- Illinois Administrative Code
- Image Analysis Center
- Immunization Action Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists at ISU's Idaho Accelerator Center have developed a novel, proprietary method to produce 99Mo and are currently engaged in additional 99Mo research.
Positron acknowledges the outstanding relationships and assistance that are provided by the Idaho Accelerator Center and the Idaho State University, Department of Physics.