DuPont has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ICICI Knowledge Park for a long-term lease that will allow DuPont to construct its own R&D facility on 15 acres of land in the park.
What does IKP stand for?
IKP stands for Icici Knowledge Park (Hyderabad, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IKP
We have 12 other meanings of IKP in our Acronym Attic
- Instituut voor Keuring en Onderzoek van Bouwmaterialen (Dutch)
- Ikuna Koa Outrigger Canoe Club (San Diego, CA)
- Invisible Kingdom of Humanity (Hawaii nonprofit organization)
- Ikatan Keluarga Orang Hilang Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Association of Families of the Disappeared; Indonesia)
- International Karate Organization Kyokushinkaikan
- Interaktivne Kablovske Objedinjene Mreze (Serbian: Interactive Bulk Cable Networks)
- I Know One Name
- Innovation Knowledge and Organisational Networks (est. 1997; Warwick Business School; University of Warwick, Coventry, England, UK)
- Institute of Korean Oriental Pain Medicine
- Indiana-Kentucky-Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters
- Institut für Kernphysik (Institute for Nuclear Physics)
- Institut für Körperzentrierte Psychotherapie (Switzerland)
- Instructor and Key Personnel
- Integrated Keyboard Panel
- Internet Keyed Payments (secure payment architecture)
- Invigorating Kidney for Preventing Asthma (tablet)
- Ice Knights Pep Band (Geneseo, NY)
- Instituti i Kerkimeve te Peshkimit (Fisheries Research Institute, Albania)
- Ikatan Konsultan Pajak Indonesia (Indonesian: Tax Consultant Association of Indonesia; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Induk Koperasi Perikanan Indonesia (Indonesian: Cooperative Parent Fisheries Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deepanwita Chattopadhyay, CEO, ICICI Knowledge Park, Hyderabad; Dr.
At the BioAsia 2004 conference in Hyderabad, India earlier today, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation and the Andhra Pradesh provincial government jointly announced the Company's plans to construct an $8 million, 50,000 square foot laboratory scale production complex in Hyderabad's ICICI Knowledge Park.
When fully staffed, the new facility will add over 100 employees to the company's existing Hyderabad operations, which currently have 19 employees in the nearby ICICI Knowledge Park.
AMRHRC), a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, is located in the ICICI Knowledge Park near Hyderabad.