Danny said: "Our appeal runs in conjunction with the Ichthyosis Support Group charity and we're looking forward to a good turnout at the fun day.
What does ISG stand for?
ISG stands for Ichthyosis Support Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISG
We have 230 other meanings of ISG in our Acronym Attic
- International Symposium on Fault Tolerant Computing
- Internet Services for U
- Integrated Software Federal Users Group
- International Symposium on Fuzzy and Rough Sets
- International Symposium on Flow Visualization
- Indian Science Fiction Writers’ Association (India)
- Inventor Society for World Advancement (Minnesota)
- Indoor Streetbike Freestyle World Championship
- International Symposium and Field Workshop on Paleopedology (geology)
- Intimate Stories Fables and Yarns
- Ilio-Sakral-Gelenk (German: Ilio-sacral-joint)
- Immediate Staffing Group, Inc. (strike staffing firm)
- Immortal Soldiers Gaming Network (gaming)
- Immune Serum Globulin
- Incident Support Group (US FEMA)
- Incoming Service Grouping
- Indicators' Sub-Group (Social Protection Committee; European Commission)
- Individual and Small Group (medical insurance)
- Individual Security Guard
- Industry Steering Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple have found help through the Ichthyosis Support Group.
The evening of style at the Burlington Hotel - which saw pupils from Highclare School take to the catwalk alongside professional models - raised funds for the Ichthyosis Support Group, a charity that provides help and support for those suffering from this rare skin disorder.
Danny, who works at Royal Mail, said: "Our appeal has been run in conjunction with the Ichthyosis Support Group and a cheque for pounds 10,862 was presented, while I was able to hand over a further pounds 3,500.
Your money will go the to the Ichthyosis Support Group.
The Walk For Skin will take place at Beamish Museum in County Durham on May 21 and members of the Ichthyosis Support Group will join more than 150 people at the event.
Funds raised will go to support the efforts of a host of frontline charities including the British Skin Foundation, Changing Faces, The Psoriasis Association, Vitiligo Society, British Association of Skin Camouflage, Ichthyosis Support Group, Acne Support Group and the National Eczema Society.
The People has donated pounds 5,000 to the Ichthyosis Support Group which helps 400 sufferers including Daniel.