Cat has recently taken part in a triathlon to raise money for the Ichthyosis Support Group.
What does ISG stand for?
ISG stands for Ichthyosis Support Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISG
We have 230 other meanings of ISG in our Acronym Attic
- International Symposium on Fault Tolerant Computing
- Internet Services for U
- Integrated Software Federal Users Group
- International Symposium on Fuzzy and Rough Sets
- International Symposium on Flow Visualization
- Indian Science Fiction Writers’ Association (India)
- Inventor Society for World Advancement (Minnesota)
- Indoor Streetbike Freestyle World Championship
- International Symposium and Field Workshop on Paleopedology (geology)
- Intimate Stories Fables and Yarns
- Ilio-Sakral-Gelenk (German: Ilio-sacral-joint)
- Immediate Staffing Group, Inc. (strike staffing firm)
- Immortal Soldiers Gaming Network (gaming)
- Immune Serum Globulin
- Incident Support Group (US FEMA)
- Incoming Service Grouping
- Indicators' Sub-Group (Social Protection Committee; European Commission)
- Individual and Small Group (medical insurance)
- Individual Security Guard
- Industry Steering Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lyndsey has raised around PS1,000 for the Ichthyosis Support Group.
The main organisation for families in the UK is the Ichthyosis Support Group and they are running an awareness week on the condition from Monday March 24.
Daniel, seven, who has an agonising skin disorder, met other sufferers and their families at a special get-together of the Ichthyosis Support Group.
All funds will go to the Ichthyosis Support Group which provides a support network for suffers, their families and medical professionals.
Danny, who works at Royal Mail, said: "Our appeal has been run in conjunction with the Ichthyosis Support Group and a cheque for pounds 10,862 was presented, while I was able to hand over a further pounds 3,500.
The evening of style at the Burlington Hotel - which saw pupils from Highclare School take to the catwalk alongside professional models - raised funds for the Ichthyosis Support Group, a charity that provides help and support for those suffering from this rare skin disorder.
Your money will go the to the Ichthyosis Support Group.