Papp found only one working icebreaker in service when he was named commandant in 2010.
What does WAGB stand for?
WAGB stands for Icebreaker (USCGC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of WAGB in our Acronym Attic
- Working Advisory Group (various organizations)
- World Alternative Games (outdoor events; UK)
- World Area Grid
- Worldwide Analysis Group (wagsys.com)
- Western Action Group on AIDS
- Western America Golf Association
- Western Amputee Golf Association
- Wet Arbeidsvoorwaarden Grensoverschrijdende Arbeid (Dutch: Cross-Border Employment Labor Law; Netherlands)
- Williamsburg Area Golf Association (Williamsburg, Virginia)
- Wisconsin Apple Growers Association (Waterloo, WI)
- Wildfowlers Association of Great Britain and Ireland
- Warrenton Area Game Club (Virginia)
- Western Acres Golf Course (Lombard, IL)
- Western Australia Golf Club
- Whitsett Avenue Crips (street gang)
- Women against Gun Control (South Jordan, UT)
- World Age Group Championships (sports)
- World Amateur Golf Council
- War Game Comparison
- Washington Academy of General Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Transport agency icebreaker concept design, as well as a tender dock technical material preparation mallikokeineen.
NORDERSTEDT, Germany, October 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- arrows biomedical Deutschland GmbH is to implement Sysmex Bioscience's ICEBREAKER technology in its biomaterial-preservation practice.
Beijing, June 22 (ANI): China will launch a new icebreaker during the upcoming 2013 polar expedition, a senior Chinese oceanic official said.
The Rosatomflot nuclear fleet said in a statement that an "insignificant increase in activity" had been detected on board its 21,000-tonne Taimyr icebreaker as saying.
Summary: Nuremberg, Muharram 27, 1432, Jan 02, 2011, SPA-- Icebreakers have abandoned efforts to keep open a key European inland waterway connecting the Black Sea and the North Sea after persistent ice blocked a canal in Germany, officials in Nuremberg said Sunday.
Byline: EUAN STRETCH THE Royal Navy is to scrap the damaged icebreaker HMS Endurance and replace it with a Norwegian ship, senior naval sources have revealed.
I found the icebreaker "Ultimate Teambuilding Exercise: The Facility Search for Contraband" useful, as it discusses the need for teamwork in searching for contraband and lays out a strategy to do so in a classroom setting.