The submarine force conducts Ice Exercises (ICEX) in the Arctic to ensure continued access to this unique region.
What does ICEX stand for?
ICEX stands for Ice Exercise (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICEX
We have 1 other meaning of ICEX in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle
- International Center for Entrepreneurship and Ventures Development
- International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment
- Istituto di Studi Sulle Civiltà dell'Egeo e del Vicino Oriente (Italian:Institute for Aegean and Near Eastern Studies)
- International Career Employment Weekly (job listing periodical; International Jobs Center)
- International Committee Electric Wheelchair Hockey (Aylesbury, United Kingdom)
- Ice Window Manager
- Institute of Contemporary & Emerging Worship Studies
- Integrated Common Electronics Warfare System
- Integrated Crisis Early Warning System (US DARPA)
- Instituto Español del Comercio Exterior
- Fidelity Institutional Cash Fund (Ireland)
- Ice Cap Fortune (band)
- Illinois Corporate File (charter number)
- Images for Conservation Fund (Edinburg, TX)
- Immunodeficiency, Centromere Instability and Facial Anomalies Syndrome
- Incident Command Facility (US FEMA)
- Incomplete Combustion Factor (specification used to characterize Natural Gas in the UK )
- Independent Consulting Firm
- Indian Christian Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy and civilian scientists--the Science Ice Exercises (SCICEX) program.
But, there is that one operational exercise that ties into almost every facet of the maritime strategy, but few are aware of: Ice Exercise (ICEX) in the Arctic Ocean.