Box (2) 1981 University of Ibadan, Nigeria (3) Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan, Nigeria (4) Department of Health Promotion and Education, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria CONTRIBUTORS Dr Gloria O.
What does IBD stand for?
IBD stands for Ibadan, Nigeria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBD
We have 95 other meanings of IBD in our Acronym Attic
- International Blogger Championship Tournament
- International Board of Certified Trainers (various locations)
- Indiana British Car Union
- Igreja Batista Chama Viva (Portugese: Draws Life Baptist Church; Olinda, Brazil)
- International Buddhist College of Victoria (Australia)
- Iraq Body Count Visual Aid
- International Business Council of Western Australia
- International Burkholderia Cepacia Working Group
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Western Indian Ocean
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Western Pacific
- Ibidem (Latin: In the Same Place)
- Identical by Descent (genes)
- Ill Be Damned
- Improvised Biological Device
- Inclusion Body Disease (viral disease of boid snakes)
- Income before Depreciation
- Income-Based Deductible (health plans)
- Indigenous Business Development Program (Australia)
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was born and grew up in Nigeria and pursued his medical education was at Ibadan, Nigeria.
Afterwards, those were taken to Entomology unit in Zoology Department, University of Ibadan, Nigeria and were sorted into different instar stages and identified into species using standard identification keys (17).
Kehinde, TB Unit, Department of Medical Microbiology & Parasitology, College of Medicine, University College Hospital, University of Ibadan, Nigeria e-mail: aokehinde@yahoo.
K S Adedapo, MB BS, FWACP (Lab Med), MSc Department of Chemical Pathology, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria O Olayemi, MB BS, FWACS, FMCOG A A Odukogbe, MB BS, FWACS, FMCOG C O Aimakhu, MB BS, FWACS, FMCOG Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University College Hospital, Ibadan A O Kehinde MB ChB, FMC (Path) Department of Microbiology, University College Hospital, Ibadan B L Salako MB BS, FWACP Department of Medicine, University College Hospital, Ibadan (1.
Research Institutes' Libraries: Functions, Problems and Suggested solutions, Invited paper, Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Library Association (Oyo State Chapter) held at Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria, Ibadan, Nigeria.
At University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria, Ralph gained extensive experience with regard to sickle cell disease, which formed the basis of the MD degree awarded to him on a return visit to Cape Town in 1957.
Akinmade (3) (1) Department of Veterinary Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology, University of Ibadan, Nigeria * Corresponding Authors E-mail: soetangboye@yahoo.