Byline: Darren Liggett WHEN Kris Meeke was attending the Cultra Hill Climb a few weeks back I hinted he was leaving the IRC to join the WRC and drive for Mini.
What does ITNA stand for?
ITNA stands for IRC (Internet Relay Chat) Total Non-Stop Action (online wrestling forum)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ITNA
- International Travel News
- Internet Travel Network (online travel service)
- Interplanetary Transport Network (astronomy)
- Intrathecally Injected Narcotics
- Inventory Tracking Number
- Invitation to Negotiate
- Iranian Television Network
- Independent Television News Association
- Information Technology Network Administration (various organizations)
- International Telenurses Association
- If Tomorrow Never Comes
- Internet Tax Non-Discrimination Act (US)
- Information and Telecommunications, Media and Technology Non-Executive Association (UK)
- In the Near Future
- In the Night Garden (TV series; UK)
- Information Technology: New Generations (international conference)
- Improved Technologies of New Hampshire, Inc (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- Insert Team Name Here
- Independent Therapeutic Nursing Intervention
- Integration Testing Network Laboratory (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IRC providing clean water and appropriate sanitation services to the IDPs, says a press release here on Wednesday.
The dead British-Canadian was Dr Jacqueline Kirk, the IRC said.
IRC 2005, the North European International Rubber Conference, focusing on "Creating value throughout the supply chain," was held June 7-9 at the MECC Maastricht in The Netherlands.
On October 22, President Bush signed into law corporate and foreign tax legislation that contained a provision affecting IRC [section] 1031.
As Paul Mutton, author of IRC Hacks (O'Reilly, US $24.
Keith Denman, former member of IRC (1998-2001) * Rev.
With this process, IRC hopes to exploit the vast majority of post-consumer and post-industrial plastics waste generated in the U.