com/reports/c45855) The CRS-1 is the cornerstone of Cisco's IP Next Generation Network portfolio and has been deployed by over 50 service providers in support of infrastructures such as: triple play, video/IPTV core, HSI, MPLS, peering, and supercomputing.
What does IP NGN stand for?
IP NGN stands for IP Next Generation Network (Cisco)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Ischemic Preconditioning
- ISDN Access Port (ITU-T)
- Isolated Personnel (Joint)
- Isolated Platform
- Isotope Production
- Issue Paper
- Issue Point (various uses)
- Itinerário Principal
- Intellectual Property Australia
- Internet Protocol Basic Call Processing
- Internet Protocol Video on Demand (also seen as IPVOD)
- Infection Prevention & Control Department
- Instrumentation Program and Command List
- Instrument Panel And Panel Assembly
- IFN-gamma-inducible protein 10
- IFN-inducible protein-10
- Internet Protocol Connectivity Access Network
- Circuit Multiplication Equipment Optimized for Internet Protocol-based networks
- Interstitial Pneumonia with Collagen Vascular Disease
- Industrial Park and Export Processing Zone (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kelly Ahuja, vice president and general manager of the core routing technology group at Cisco, says, "VSNL International operates a certified Cisco IP Next Generation Network and has chosen to completely renew its infrastructure to be able to supply their customers with the latest, feature-rich, premium quality products and services available on the market.
com Network Insight is the leader in IP Next Generation Network (NGN) architecture for service provider and commercial networks.
Cisco's IP Next Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture is designed to help service providers innovate and offer them the flexibility they need to meet the demands of emerging services.
In Booth 1517, Cisco will demonstrate enhancements to its IP Next Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture.
With the addition of Scientific-Atlanta technologies, the Cisco IP Next Generation Network architecture offers providers an open platform for service differentiation, allowing them to move beyond digital video/IPTV to develop and deliver a variety of integrated media services in the connected home.
We are excited to be playing a key role in Cisco's execution of their IP next generation network vision," stated Andy May, president and CEO of TAZZ Networks.
This, along with the Cisco IP Next Generation Network architecture, will offer providers an open platform for service differentiation, allowing them to move beyond video/IPTV to develop and deliver a variety of integrated media services in the connected home.