GIPC, a training conference designed for the professional exchange of INFOSEC and Communications Security (COMSEC) knowledge between COMSEC Custodians, Signal Officers, Warrant Officers, Senior NCOs, COMSEC Maintenance Officers, Accountable Officers, Serialization Officers, INFOSEC Program Managers, Department of the Army/Major Command Staff Officers, and others working in the INFOSEC field, is centered around an annual INFOSEC/COMSEC theme.
What does IBAG stand for?
IBAG stands for INFOSEC (Information Systems Security) Business Advisory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBAG
- Information Bank on African Development Studies (World Bank)
- Instantaneous Bio-Aerosol Detector Systems (US DHS)
- Interim Biological Agent Detector System
- Ion Beam Assisted Etching
- International Baccalaureate Africa, Europe and Middle East
- International Banking and Finance (academics)
- International Baseball Federation
- Ion Beam Analytical Facility (Cornell University; New York)
- Istituto di Biologia Agro-Ambientale e Forestale (Italy)
- Indiana Bigfoot Awareness Group (North Webster, IN)
- International Business Alliance Group
- Insurance Brokers Association of Hamilton (Canada)
- Inflatable Body and Head Restraint System
- International Buenos Aires Hotel and Restaurant School (Argentina)
- Isleton Brannan Andrus Historical Society (California)
- Irish Business Against Litter
- International Board of Advanced Longevity Medicine
- Indian Board of Alternative Medicines
- Institute of Business Administration and Management
- Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The INFOSEC Professional is the only vendor-specific curriculum that meets the rigorous standards of the National Security Agency (NSA) and the CNSS.
Edgesource Corporation is hosting an INFOSEC Assessment Methodology training course at the Hilton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington, Virginia on Thursday and Friday, June 27 and 28, 2002.