The latest company to invest in Xeikon s digital printing technology is IML Labels.
What does ITP stand for?
ITP stands for IML (Information Markup Language) Transport Protocol (for Simputer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITP
We have 337 other meanings of ITP in our Acronym Attic
- It Takes One To Know One
- IT Outsourcing and Utility Services (information technology)
- In The Out World (band)
- In Their Own Words
- Independent Towers of Washington (vehicle towing; Olympia, WA)
- It's the Only Way
- International Tropospheric Ozone Year
- i tym podobne (Polish: and the like)
- Identity Theft Protection (software)
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (blood disorder)
- Immunology Training Program (various organizations)
- Implementation Training Package
- Improved Transmission Performance
- In This Picture
- In-Tank Precipitation (nuclear waste)
- In-Target Probe
- Incidental Take Permit
- Increment Training Plan
- Independent Transmission Provider (electric power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IML devices remove the need for electrolytic capacitors and inductors that are mandatory for AC-DC driver solutions while delivering lower BOM costs.
For the second one, we will try to bring top Asian riders, and top international stars for the third season," IML chairman Rasheed Khan said.
tv installed and operated the new IML Click and IML ViewPoint Express.
In the injection IML process, a label is placed in an open mold and held in the desired position by vacuum ports, electrostatic attraction, or other appropriate means.
In order to deliver better results and a more efficient service the coalition government will also be re-organising the structure of the IML teams.
A cup to pack cheese spread for Milandia (Poland) is the latest IML packaging solution by Greiner Packaging.
IML is a fabless semiconductor company which develops and markets application specific analog and mixed signal integrated circuits, primarily for the flat panel display and mobile systems markets.