Deloitte hosted the 'Global IFRS Forum and Master Class' in Dubai bringing together global leaders addressing the latest developments in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
What does ITMM stand for?
ITMM stands for IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard) Taxonomy Modules Manager (online software; International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITMM
We have 4 other meanings of ITMM in our Acronym Attic
- International Triticeae Mapping Initiative (wheat and barley research)
- International Technology, Meetings and Incentives Conference
- Industrial Technology and Market Information Network Ltd. (Sri Lanka)
- Individual Training Management Information System (Canada)
- Integrated Transportation Management Information System
- IT Manager's Journal Website (Open Source Development Network)
- Information Technology Markup Language
- Information Theoretic Metric Learning (algorithm)
- Innovation, Technology, and Market Leadership (ITML Horticultural Products Inc.)
- Integrating Technology for Meaningful Learning (book)
- In the Meantime Men's Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Information Theory Model of Markets (finance)
- Institute of Therapeutic Massage & Movement (Nashville, TN)
- Integrated Thermal Math Model
- Introduction to Modern Mathematics (Warsaw University of Technology; Poland)
- IT Management Maturity
- Institute of Transport & Maritime Management Antwerp (University of Antwerp; Antwerp, Belgium)
- Infinity TXT (Text) Mobile Marketing Solutions (Singapore)
- ITunes Music and Movie Store
- Insecticide-Treated Mosquito Nets (malaria control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the report questioned the funding of the IASB and the timeliness of responses to widespread accounting issues by the IFRS Interpretations Committee.
a California consulting firm, recently completed the final development phase for its IFRS transition methodology, and is currently testing that methodology.
Today, more than 100 countries use IFRS in some form as the primary reporting standard for listed companies.
In fact, IFRS could become the primary accounting and reporting basis for insurance companies currently reporting under Statutory Accounting Principles.
AS IFRS convergence marches on, and extensible business reporting language (XBRL) continues to grow into its role in that process, California CPA talked with Olivier Servais, director of XBRL activities at the IFRS Foundation, who stands at the crossroads of these two financial movements about the importance of the two and what they mean for CPAs.
companies have been affected by IFRS, especially as subsidiaries or investees of international companies using IFRS, real-life examples of IFRS adoption for primary reporting purposes are rare and limited to foreign entities in IFRS jurisdictions using previously U.
In response to the growing demand for a global accounting standards for non-public entities, the International Accounting Standards Board issued IFRS for Small & Medium-sized Entities in July 2009.