Earlier reports by media said REC, PFC and IFCI were holding talks with two foreign banks to set up a new bank in joint venture, to create more reach and have a diversified ownership.
What does IVCF stand for?
IVCF stands for IFCI (Industrial Finance Corporation of India) Venture Capital Funds (est. 1975)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVCF
- Insect Vector Control Division (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Intraventricular Conduction Defect
- Intraventricular Conduction Delay
- Intraventricular Conduction Disturbance
- Imperial Valley College Desert Museum (Ocotillo, CA)
- Illinois Valley Community Development Organization (Cave Junction, OR)
- Independent Variable, Constant, Dependent Variable (science experimental design)
- Institute for Vietnamese Culture and Education (est. 2000; New York)
- Inter-Village Continuing Education (Ardsley, NY)
- Iowa Valley Continuing Education
- Inferior Vena Caval Filter
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship
- Irvine Valley College Foundation (Irvine, CA)
- Internationale Vereinigung Christlicher Geschaeftsleute
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital (Peru, Illinois)
- Incline Village Community Hospital (Incline Village, NV)
- Inferior Vena Cava Index
- International Video Conferencing Inc
- International Violin Competition of Indianapolis (est. 1982; Indianapolis, IN)
- Intravenous Continuous Infusion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long unwinding was seen in IFCI and Kingfisher Airlines.
LIC is reported to have approached the IFCI management to lower its holding from 11.
Business Editors & High-Tech Writers PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 11, 2001 IFCI to Provide Digital, High-Speed Data and Telephony Services for Residential, Commercial Users International FiberCom Inc.
Not only does this acquisition help round out IFCI's wireless service offerings with carriers, but there is the bonus of expected synergies with AeroComm and other IFCI operations, opening up new opportunities for all.
19, 2000 Ninth IFCI Customer Building a Nationwide High-Speed Network Capable of Providing Bundled Services Access to the Home and Business International FiberCom Inc.
The WCOM agreement is for nationwide Outside Plant Engineering and Project Management; IFCI was chosen as one of 10 awardees from a field of over 75 competing companies.
IFCI plans to aggressively market the US WEST inventory to its customer base, which includes most of the nation's incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs), long distance carriers and competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), as well as to numerous independent telephone companies, inter-exchange carriers, the secondary equipment trade and others.