20-23 at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Centre, Warsaw, Poland, and the 2010 International IEEE Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization for Measurement, Control and Communication (ISPCS), Sept.
What does ISPCS stand for?
ISPCS stands for IEEE Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISPCS
We have 2 other meanings of ISPCS in our Acronym Attic
- Information Sharing Policy Coordination Committee (est. 2006)
- International Symposium on Platinum Coordination Compounds in Cancer Chemotherapy
- Irish Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Indian Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
- International Society of Psychiatric Consultation-Liaison Nurses (Madison, WI)
- International Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Men
- Internet Service Providers Convention
- Internet Service Provider Convention (The Golden Group, Inc.)
- Internet Service Providers' and Connectivity Providers' Constituency (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- In Situ Polymerase Chain Reaction
- International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (La Cruces, NM)
- Israel Society for the Promotion of Classical Studies (est. 1971)
- Iconic Simulator of Parallel and Distributed Systems (computing)
- Idiopathic Sudden Progressive Deafness (hearing loss)
- Information Systems, Production and Distribution
- International Society for Peritoneal Dyalisis
- International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis (Charlottesville, VA)
- International Society of Pediatric Dermatology (est. 1973)
- International Symposium on Physical Design
- International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wintegra Adds IEEE 1588 Support to Access Processors That Service Carrier Ethernet as Well as Legacy TDM/ATM Applications AUSTIN, Texas -- Wintegra, a market leader in access processing semiconductors announced today the successful interoperability testing of its integrated IEEE1588 solution with other participants at the 2009 International IEEE Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization (ISPCS) for Measurement, Control and Communication "plug-fest" recently held in Brescia, Italy.