The IEEE Committee on Earth Observation publishes Earthzine ( www.
What does ICEO stand for?
ICEO stands for IEEE Committee on Earth Observation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICEO
We have 10 other meanings of ICEO in our Acronym Attic
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering (course of study)
- International Cane Energy Network (est. 1993)
- International Career and Employment Network
- International Congress of Endocrinology Nursing
- Israel Commercial Economic Newsletter
- International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Systems
- Imperial College e-Science Networked Infrastructure
- International Centre for Environmental and Nuclear Sciences (Kingston, Jamaica)
- International Convention for the Evaluation of New Technologies
- Infectious Cuticular Epithelial Necrosis Virus
- Imperial College Environment Office (London, England, UK)
- Induced Charge Electro-Osmosis
- Interim Chief Executive Officer
- International Cultural Exchange Organization Inc. (Gold River, CA)
- Iranian Construction Engineers Organization
- Institute on Care at the End of Life (Duke University Divinity School, Durham, North Carolina)
- Illinois Consortium for Educational Opportunity Program
- Interface de Compression Ergonomique pour windOWS (formerly ArjFolder)
- Idiopathic Chronic Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Illinois College of Emergency Physicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IEEE Committee on Earth Observation (ICEO) is launching "SaveEarthGame," two international computer game design contests -- with a top prize of $20,000 USD -- that challenge participants to demonstrate how real-world events affect the Earth and impact people.
The IEEE Committee on Earth Observations (ICEO) and the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS) are both deeply involved in the Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS), a complex system of sensors, communication devices, storage systems, computational and other devices used to observe the Earth and gather data.