The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society deserves a lot of credit for stepping forward to make this effort possible.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Acceptance Specification
- Customer Access Server
- Customer Access Services
- Customer Account Services
- Customer Alert Signal
- Customer Analysis and Solutions (Sterling Wentworth)
- Customer Ancillary Service
- Cycad Aulacaspis Scale
- Czech Academy of Sciences
- Czech Athletic Association
- Spotted Wolffish (FAO fish species code)
- Chemical Abstracts Service Document Detective Service
- Chemical Abstracts Service Registry Number
- Close Air Support Rotor/Wing
- Clinical Anxiety Scale With Panic Attacks
- Combat Ammunition System - Ammunition Control Point
- Combat Ammunition System - Base
- Canadian Cooperative Applications Satellite
- Combat Ammunition System - Command
- Complete Active Space-Configuration Interaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Six outstanding researchers of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CAS) newly elected to the IEEE - Fellow Class of 2009 were introduced in the Award Ceremony as well.
and Tanner EDA, along with industry support from the IEEE Council on EDA, the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society, and the Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC).
Last year's corporate sponsors included Cadence Design Systems, Intel, Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO), Mentor Graphics, Semiconductor Research Corporation(R) (SRC), Synopsys, Tanner EDA and Xilinx, along with industry support from the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), Electronic Design Automation Consortium (EDAC), the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society and Special Interest Group on Design Automation (SIGDA).
ISPLED is sponsored by ACM SIGDA and IEEE Circuits and Systems Society, with technical co-sponsorship from the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society and the IEEE Electron Devices Society.
In addition to DAC and the ISSCC, this year's industry sponsors include the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) Special Interest Group on Design Automation (SIGDA), the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society, the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and the Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC).
The council is a major step toward realizing that EDA is a key technology for the semiconductor and systems sector," says Giovanni (Nanni) De Micheli, former IEEE Circuits and Systems Society president and director of the Integrated Systems Centre at EPF Lausanne in Switzerland.
He has received numerous awards for his research and educational accomplishments, including the 2004 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Benjamin Garver Lamme Award, the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Education Medal in 1998 and Millennium Medal in 2000, and the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Golden Jubilee Medal in 1999.