Applications in the global identity, eCommerce, eGovernment, social networking and telecom sectors win Identity Deployment of the Year Awards LAS VEGAS, Sept.
What does IDDY stand for?
IDDY stands for IDentity Deployment of the Year
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intrathecal Drug Delivery System
- Intrusion Detection and Defense System (Cyberarms)
- International Drug Discovery Science Technology
- I Didn't Do That
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes Trust
- Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Interactive Data Definition Utility
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetic-Uremic Patients
- Interior Design and Decoration Village (professional Web community)
- Individuals with Disabilities and Disabled Veterans Program
- Identifier Extension (computer networking)
- Impuesto a Depósitos en Efectivo (Spanish: Tax Cash Deposits)
- In-Progress Design Evaluation
- Independent Developmental Evaluation
- Independent Developmental Evaluator
- Individual Drill Evaluation
- Infrastructure Development Environment
- Initial Damage Evaluation (insurance)
- Institute for Democracy Education (Indonesia)
- Institute of Developing Economies (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, July 17 /PRNewswire/ -- - Identity-Enabled Applications in the Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom and Open Source Sectors Receive Identity Deployment of the Year Awards Liberty Alliance, the global identity community working to build a more trust-worthy internet for consumers, governments and businesses worldwide, today announced Aetna, Citi, Deutsche Telekom AG and UNINETT have won the 2008 IDDY (Identity Deployment of the Year) Award.
Identity experts to evaluate nominations for the Identity Deployment of the Year Award WASHINGTON, July 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Kantara Initiative, the global identity community working to solve harmonization and interoperability challenges among identity-enabled enterprise, Web 2.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Rearden Commerce, creator of the first online Personal Assistant and the largest marketplace for services of all kinds, announced today it has been awarded with a 2007 Identity Deployment of the Year (IDDY) Award from Liberty Alliance, the global identity consortium working to build a more trusted Internet for consumers, governments and businesses worldwide.
Deutsche Telekom AG (T-Com, Business Unit T-Online), EduTech and the UK Government Receive the 2006 Identity Deployment of the Year Award NEW YORK, Sept.