IDT Carmel, a subsidiary of IDT Capital, today announced the formation of a joint venture with First Financial Portfolio Management.
What does IIMG stand for?
IIMG stands for IDT (International Discount Telecommunications) Internet Mobile Group (Newark, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIMG
- International Institute for Management Development (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- International Institute for Media Development (Spain)
- International Institute of Metropolitan Detroit Inc (Detroit, MI)
- Irish Institute for Management Development
- Indian Institute of Mineral Engineers
- Institute for Improving Medical Education
- Institute for International Medical Education (est. 1999; New York, NY)
- International Industrial Machinery Exhibition (trade show)
- Israeli and Middle Eastern Studies
- Iterative Indirect Model Fitting
- Inter-Institutional Monitoring Group (financial services)
- Interagency Incident Management Group
- International Institute of Management and Governance (India)
- Illawarra Institute for Mental Health (University of Wollongong; Wollongong, Australia)
- International Institute for Mediation and Historical Conciliation
- International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (India)
- International Irrigation Management Institute
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (education)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Samples in periodicals archive:
IDT Capital today announced the formation of the IDT Internet Mobile Group.
Widely surpassing its network search engine cousins, the IDT 75S10000A delivers an unprecedented search rate of one billion searches per second -- an order of magnitude greater performance than previous generation solutions -- facilitating Bay's support of enhanced triple play services and future 100G Ethernet networks.
The IDT 75K62134 NSE is the industry's first device with a glue-less integrated Network Processor Forum (NPF) Look-Aside (LA-1) interface to industry-leading network processor units (NPUs).
NASDAQ:IDTI), a leading provider of vital semiconductor solutions, today announced that Starvoy Technologies, a leading semiconductor sales organization in the Canadian marketplace, will act as the sole independent representative for IDT within Eastern Canada.
Tsinghua Bitway) has selected the IDT 75K62100 network search engine (NSE) to power the BitEngine 12416 core router, China's first core router with support for IPv6, the next-generation Internet protocol.