IDRC and CIDA have a long history of supporting Canada's leadership in agricultural research and innovation for development," said Jean Lebel, Acting President of IDRC.
What does IMPN stand for?
IMPN stands for IDRC (International Development Research Centre) Medicinal Plants Network (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMPN
- Instructional Multimedia Production Lab (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Interdisciplinary Materials Processing Laboratory (Cambridge University, UK)
- Internet Marketing Promotions Ltd. (UK; est. 2001)
- Impact Analysis for Planning
- Implementation Plan
- Integrated Multi-Platform Launch Controllers (ALE-50 towed decoy B-1 bomber)
- International Multiphase Partnership for Lithography Science and Engineering (University of Albany, NY)
- Inner Medulla Plasma Membranes (cells)
- International Masters in Practicing Management
- Istituto Musicale Pietro Mascagni (Italian: Pietro Mascagni Musical Institute)
- Individuelle Multiloisirs Pleine Nature (French: Single Multi Yellow Nature; hiking license)
- In My Personal Opinion
- In My Pompous Opinion (Internet slang)
- In My Professional Opinion
- In My Proud Opinion
- Industrial Maintenance and Plant Operation
- Infrastructure Major Program Office (now IPMO)
- In My Point of View
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene (speaker membrane material)
- Inner Mongolian People's Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malone, former head of the IDRC Canada's International Development Research Centre (IDRC) is one of the few organisations funding development research in Egypt.
The unique IDRC Davos format includes plenary and parallel sessions, workshops and training courses, as well as poster exhibitions.
The IDRC study reports that both the United Nations' Verification Mission in Guatemala and a group of Guatemalan researchers have concluded that on this part of the peace accords, the government has a record of "inadequate compliance" and has failed to allocate the resources needed.
The IDRC helps developing world communities find solutions to social, economic, and environmental problems through research.
The IDRC was created in 1970 to help developing countries find long-term solutions to their social, economic and environmental problems.
IDRC had been preaching to members for years about how the Internet was going to change the way they worked.
These women and men represent a small sample of the host of researchers funded by the IDRC over its 25-year history, and, given the calibre of these many researchers, making the final selection of candidates for this book could not have been easy.