MINNEAPOLIS -- Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE:FIC), the leading provider of analytics and decision management technology, announced today that Mumbai, India-based ICICI Bank has become the first financial institution in Asia to implement Fair Isaac's Strategy Science to enhance business performance in its retail credit portfolio.
What does IPGft stand for?
IPGft stands for ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) Prudential Gilt Fund Treasury
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Innovation and Productivity Grand Challenge (UK)
- International Professional Geology Conference
- Integrated Plasma Gasification Combined Cycle System
- Indraprastha Power Generation Co. Ltd. (India)
- Institutional Plan for Graduate Degrees (Virginia Tech; Blacksburg, VA)
- International Post Graduate Diploma (India)
- Image Processing Grid Environment (computer science project)
- Institute for Post Graduate Education (Hastings, MI)
- Initial Poor Graft Function (transplantation)
- International Peace Garden Foundation
- Institute of Precambrian Geology and Geochronology (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Incontinence, Pelvic Floor and Prolapse, General Factors and Handicap (pelvic floor disease assessment)
- Isolated Posts and Government Housing Directive (Canada)
- Industrial Plating & Grinding Inc. (Sheridan, WY)
- Immobilized pH Gradient Gel Isoelectric Focusing
- Incukalna Pazemes Gazes Kratuve (Latvian: Incukalna Underground Gas storage Facility)
- Insurance Professionals of Greater Kansas City
- Intercapital Private Group Limited
- Independent Phosphoglycerate Mutase
- Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia (Indonesian: Malaysian Institute of Teacher Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ICICI Bank's stockholders' equity at March 31, 2006 as per US GAAP was Rs.
LONDON -- Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB)(GER:DBK)(LSE:DBK) today announced it has acted as depositary bank for the third offering of New York Stock Exchange-Listed American Depositary Receipts of ICICI Bank Limited (ICICI Bank).
LONDON -- Deutsche Bank today announced it has acted as depositary bank for the secondary offering of New York Stock Exchange-listed American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) of ICICI Bank Limited (ICICI).
MUMBAI, India -- Pursuant to the listing of its American Depositary Shares (ADSs) on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE:IBN) annually publishes US GAAP financial statements.
MUMBAI, India -- ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE:IBN) and Prudential plc of the United Kingdom (Prudential) today announced that they are restructuring the shareholding in their Indian asset management joint venture, Prudential ICICI Asset Management Company Limited (Prudential ICICI AMC).
MUMBAI, India -- The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank (NYSE:IBN) at its meeting at Mumbai today approved the proposal for sponsoring an issue of American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) against existing equity shares held by its shareholders and listed on Indian stock exchanges.
MUMBAI, India -- The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank (NYSE:IBN) will meet on December 13, 2004 to consider a proposal for sponsoring an issue of ADRs against existing shares held by its shareholders.