The Intigua platform is now "Ready for Tivoli" certified by IBM, which means that integration and compatibility between IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) and the Intigua platform have been validated by IBM.
What does ITM stand for?
ITM stands for IBM Tivoli Monitoring
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITM
We have 168 other meanings of ITM in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Technology Literacy Standards (education)
- Information Technology Law Society (University of Ottawa; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (Australia)
- International Trauma Life Support (Oakbrook Terrace, IL; formerly BTLS)
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (Hamburg, Germany; also seen as ITLOS)
- Information Technology Leadership Team
- Instructional Technology Lead Teacher (Avon Grove School District; West Grove, PA)
- Integrated Two Level Units (power plants)
- Irish Tillage and Land Use Society (agriculture; Ireland)
- Ryde Integrated Transport and Land Use Strategy (Ryde, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Tivoli Live Monitoring Services, customers can access pre-configured and dedicated instances of IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.
9780738485201 Certification study guide series; IBM Tivoli monitoring V6.
The solution, which includes IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Energy Management, will be deployed at a data center in Greater Cincinnati to measure and benchmark energy and thermal metrics at the facility.
Summary: APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in integrated critical power and cooling services, today announced plans to integrate APC and TAC software management platforms with IBM Tivoli Monitoring energy management software.
UST implemented the IBM Tivoli Monitoring product at several enterprise client locations for monitoring a heterogeneous network setup.
the global leader in creating smart environments, today announced plans to integrate IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Energy Management software to help make data centers more energy efficient and sustainable.
APC and TAC Management Platforms to Integrate with IBM Software to Provide Customers with Energy Efficient Data Center Solutions New Software Integration to Provide End-to-end Visibility and Real-time Management of Business Processes, Data Center Physical Infrastructure and Building Systems Through One Platform APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in integrated critical power and cooling services, today announced plans to integrate APC and TAC software management platforms with IBM Tivoli Monitoring energy management software.