1, Peregrine offers ServiceCenter integration for Tivoli Enterprise Console and IBM Tivoli NetView as well as ServiceCenter and AssetCenter(R) integration for IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager.
What does ITCM stand for?
ITCM stands for IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITCM
We have 12 other meanings of ITCM in our Acronym Attic
- International Tourism Center of Japan
- Infectious Temperature Control Kit
- Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited (Canada)
- Independent Tankers Corporation Limited (Bermuda)
- Industrial Thermometer Calibration Laboratory (National Institute of Standards and Technology; Gaithersburg, MD)
- Inter-Tri County League (Ohio)
- International Textile Care Label
- Intestinal T-Cell Lymphoma
- Implementation Technology for Computational Logic Systems (conference)
- IT (information Technology)-Consulting Life Science (EU)
- Incentive Travel & Corporate Meetings (est. 1988; UK)
- Individual Travel Cost Method
- Initial Technical Coordination Meeting
- Innovative Technology for Custom Machinery
- Instituto Tecnológico de Ciudad Madero (Mexican technical college)
- International Trade and Corruption Monitor
- Internet Telephony Cable Modem
- Internet Traffic and Content Management
- Incentive Travel and Conventions, Meetings Asia
- Inter Tribal Council of Michigan, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software delivers powerful capabilities for rapidly troubleshooting problems, improving service impact analysis, and monitoring change activity in real-time and provides seamless integration with a customer's existing systems management tools such as IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console and IBM Tivoli NetView (and IBM Tivoli Business Systems Manager, IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager, IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager, and other IBM Tivoli solutions via the IBM Tivoli Discovery Library).
1, Peregrine offers ServiceCenter and AssetCenter(R) integration for IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager as well as ServiceCenter integration for IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console and IBM Tivoli NetView.