Byline: Barry Cryer On 40 years of radio Seriously, I've no idea why I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue (on Radio 4) works.
What does ISIHAC stand for?
ISIHAC stands for I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue (comedy panel game on UK BBC Radio 4)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- International Symposium on Integrated Ferroelectrics
- Information Security Interest Group (New Zealand)
- Information Systems and Innovation Group (London School of Economics and Political Science)
- Innovation Summit Implementation Group (Australia)
- International Special Interest Group (various organizations)
- Internet Special Interest Group (BCS)
- Istituto Storico Italo Germanico (Italian: Italo-German Historical Institute; Bruno Kessler Foundation)
- Idiopathic Segmental Infarction of the Greater Omentum (abdominal disorder)
- International Society for Intellectual History (est. 1994)
- International Symposium on Induction Heating
- International Standing Ice Hockey Federation
- International Symposium on Innovation in Information and Communication Technology
- International Symposium on Infections in the Immunocompromised Host
- Institutional and Social Innovations in Irrigation Mediterranean Management
- Inspection Service Integrated Information System (US Postal Inspection Service)
- International Symposium on Interoperable Information Systems (computing)
- Iron Steel Institute Japan
- Indian Society of International Law (est. 1959)
- Intelligence Systems Integration Laboratory (Ft. Huachuca, Arizona; US Army facility for integrating intelligence systems)
- Interim Support Items List
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is best known for his radio work, particularly on The News Quiz where he is an essential member of the regular team, Just a Minute and I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, and through his long running series of monologues Jeremy Hardy Speaks to the Nation.
ANSWERS: 1 Twelfth Night; 2 Canada; 3 The Rocky Mountains; 4 Neighbours; 5 A dumpling; 6 Anita Dobson; 7 Gold from old mine workings; 8 Aniseed; 9 Dino; 10 I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue.
Every Saturday morning on supposedly staid Radio 4, Humph - joined by guests including Barry Cryer and Tim Brooke-Taylor - got away with near-the-knuckle jokes on I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue with his deadpan delivery.
The spring series of Radio 4 comedy show I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue has been cancelled after presenter Humphrey Lyttelton was admitted to hospital.
As the host of the long-running Radio Two series I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue he has grown used to bossing the nation's best comedians.
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue presenter Barry Cryer (left) appears on October 18, at 7.
The new series of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue will be broadcast in June but it has not yet been decided which of the three will host the first show first.