The most worrying thing about this The most worrying thing about this latest episode though was that about latest episode though was that about 20 minutes into it a realisation 20 minutes into it a realisation suddenly dawned on me: Man, I'm so bored of the Daleks.
What does ISB stand for?
ISB stands for I'm So Bored
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ISB
We have 234 other meanings of ISB in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Students Association of Whitireia (New Zealand)
- Indonesian Society for Animal Welfare (Malang, Indonesia)
- Institute for the Study of the Ancient World (New York University)
- Interactive Self-Avoiding Walk
- International Software Architecture Workshop
- Iranian Student Association of Waterloo
- Infantry Small Arms Weapon Effects Simulator
- Interim Statewide Automated Welfare System
- International School of Arizona (Scottsdale, AZ)
- International Society for Anthrozoology (Philadelphia, PA)
- Imperial Security Bureau (Star Wars)
- In Silico Biology (journal)
- In-Store Bakery
- In-Store Bank (bank or credit union branch in a military BX or PX)
- Incident Shadow Boundary
- Incredible String Band
- Independence Standards Board (for Professional Audtiors)
- Independent Science Board (Canada)
- Independent Sideband
- Indian School of Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
I love folk music but I'm so bored of 'new folk','' Danny Wilson states.
I'm so bored I'm seriously thinking of buying a copy of The Irish Times.
We have nice kids and sex twice a week but I'm so bored.
I'm so bored by anything to do with money, my husband could be putting back-handers into my savings account and I wouldn't have an inkling.