I was born and raised in Glasgow but even I'm bored of the Scottish Referendum.
What does IB stand for?
IB stands for I'm Bored
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IB
We have 33 other meanings of IB in our Acronym Attic
- International Alliance for Youth Sports (West Palm Beach, FL)
- I Acknowledge Your Strangely Depressing Attempt At Humor
- I Am Your Teacher (teacher examination website; Philippines)
- Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (Prescott, AZ)
- Inner Artillery Zone
- Internationale Akademie für Zytologie
- Islamic-American Zakat Foundation
- Directie Internationaal Beleid (Dutch: direction for international politics)
- I'm Back
Samples in periodicals archive:
I never thought I'd say this because he's the hottest guy I've ever dated - but I'm bored.
But now, if I'm bored, I can just download whatever I want.
He said: "I'm so peed off with the game and I'm bored with it.
As I've explained, I do love him, but he was a virgin when we got married and now I find that I'm bored in bed and revert to thinking about my ex - even when I'm in bed with my hubby.
I always dye my own hair and, once I'm bored with it, I just colour my hair brown again.
But I'm bored to tears with the blanket coverage of his love life.
I'M bored to death of watching this monkeyfaced cage fighter prancing around like he's the new Peter Andre.